- To disseminate knowledge in areas of Finance, Taxation and Computer Application
- To motivate students to explore the scopes in modern commercial world.
- To impart in-depth knowledge in Finance, Accounting Practices, , Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Income Tax
- Promote use of Information Technology among students as a tool of technological development
Introduction to the programme
B.Com CA (Model-II) – Bachelor of Commerce in Computer Application
B.Com Computer Application is an undergraduate degree which is a combination of commerce and computer application. It is a full time 3 year course and we follow academic curriculum of Mahatma Gandhi University with six semesters. The course has 33 theory papers and 5 lab papers along with a project and viva at the end of sixth semester. The uniqueness of the department is to have rapport with recent technological updates. Internal and model examinations, academic seminars and assignments are conducted during each semester to improve student’s performance.
- Bachelor in Finance and Taxation and Computer Application are one among the popular courses among the students who want to make their career in commerce and IT field.
- The duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 6 semesters
- Academic and overall development of student is ensured
- Students can expect detail significant learning experiences and benefits in the field of Finance, Taxation and Computer Application.
- Helps to get a good and stable life ahead and progress their professional career in the best of the environments.
The UG programme in Finance and Taxation, Computer Applications includes Common courses, Core courses, Complementary courses, Open courses, Seminar, Project and viva voce. No course shall carry more than four credits. Every student has to select one open course in semester V offered by various departments of the College.
What you'll study
Bachelor in Computer Application is an undergraduate degree course, a combination of Commerce and computer applications. The duration of the course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semesters. The study period of includes various subjects such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Principals of Business Decisions
- Business Management
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Information Technology for Business
- Information Technology for Office
- Programming in C Language
- Database Management System
- Software for Business and Research
- Computerized Accountant
- Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Retail Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Portfolio Consultant
- Corporate Financial Associate
- HR Manager
- Sales Executive
- Computer Programmer
- Software Developer