- To disseminate knowledge in areas of Finance, Taxation and Computer Application
- To motivate students to explore the scopes in modern commercial world.
- To impart in-depth knowledge in Finance, Accounting Practices, , Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Income Tax
- Promote use of Information Technology among students as a tool of technological development
Introduction to the programme
B.Com Tax (Model-II) – Bachelor of Commerce in Finance and Taxation
B.Com Finance and Taxation is an undergraduate degree offered by department which was started in 2007, is one among the most demanded course today. It is a full time 3 year course with 6 semesters. The course has 33 theory papers along with a project and viva voce at the end of sixth semester. Model and internal examinations are conducted to improve academic excellence of students. This 3 year degree course help students in building career especially in taxation and finance sectors.
- Bachelor in Finance and Taxation and Computer Application are one among the popular courses among the students who want to make their career in commerce and IT field.
- The duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 6 semesters
- Academic and overall development of student is ensured
- Students can expect detail significant learning experiences and benefits in the field of Finance, Taxation and Computer Application.
- Helps to get a good and stable life ahead and progress their professional career in the best of the environments.
The UG programme in Finance and Taxation, Computer Applications includes Common courses, Core courses, Complementary courses, Open courses, Seminar, Project and viva voce. No course shall carry more than four credits. Every student has to select one open course in semester V offered by various departments of the College.
What you'll study
Bachelor in Finance and Taxation is an undergraduate degree course. The duration of the course is 3 years and the course is divided into 6 semesters. The study period of includes various subjects such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Principals of Business Decisions
- Business Management
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Corporate Accounting
- Quantitative Techniques
- Goods and Service Tax
- Entrepreneurship Development and Project Management
- Cost Accounting
- Income Tax- Assessment and Planning
Some of the job profiles that one can bag after completing Commerce Bachelors degree:
- Computerized Accountant
- Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Retail Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Portfolio Consultant
- Corporate Financial Associate
- HR Manager
- Sales Executive
- Computer Programmer
- Software Developer